FUJITSU DESIGNER R/C HWS 5KW
FUJITSU DESIGNER R/C HWS 5KW
- AOTG18KUCA - FUJITSU DESIGNER R/C HWS OUT 5KW
- ASTG18KUCA - FUJITSU DESIGNER R/C HWS IND 5KW
- 10°C Heat Operation - The room temperature can be set to go no lower than 10°C, thus ensuring that the room does not get too cold when not occupied.
- All DC - With All DC, electricity loss is decreased and power consumption reduced.
- Apple-Catechin Filter - Fine dust, invisible mould spores and harmful microorganisms are absorbed onto the filter by static electricity and further growth is inhibited and deactivated by the polyphenol ingredient extracted from apples.
- Auto Restart - Should there be a temporary loss of power, the unit will automatically restart itself in the same operating mode, once the power is restored.
- Auto Shut Louvre - The auto shut louvres close or open automatically when the unit stops or starts.
- Auto Changeover - The unit automatically switches between operating modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
- Automatic Air Flow Adjustment - The micro-processor automatically adjusts the air flow to follow changes in room temperature.
- Automatic Louvre - The position of the louvres is set automatically to match the operating mode. It is also possible to adjust the louvres using the remote control.
- Blue Fin Heat Exchanger - Corrosion-resistance of the heat exchanger in coastal areas has been improved by blue fin treatment of the outdoor unit heat exchanger.
- Demand Response - This product is designed to be compatible with Air Conditioning Demand Response program. When your electricity supplier activates one of the three modes the air conditioner switches over to the appropriate operation.
- Economy Mode - Limits the maximum operation current, and performs operation with the power consumption suppressed.
- Filter Sign - Select appropriate intervals for displaying the filter sign on the indoor unit according to the estimated amount of dust in the air of the room.
- Human Sensor - Human sensor detects movement of people within the conditioned room.
- i-PAM - i-PAM inverter technology enables high output and high efficiency performance.
- Long-Life Ion Deodorisation Filter - The filter deodorises by powerfully decomposing absorbed odours using the oxidising and reducing effects of ion generated by the ultra-fine particle ceramic.
- Low Noise Mode - The compressor speed and the outdoor unit fan speed are limited to reduce the operational noise.
- On-Off Timer - ON-OFF timer can be set to operate once every 24 hours.
- Powerful Mode - Powerful mode will operate the indoor unit fan and outdoor unit compressor at maximum operation to quickly make the room conditioned and comfortable.
- Program Timer - This timer allows selection of one of four options. ON, OFF, ON ––> OFF, or OFF ––> ON.
- Sleep Timer - The micro-processor gradually changes the room temperature, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night.
- Super Quiet Mode - The indoor units fan can operate at a low speed to produce quieter operation.
- Up/Down Swing Louvre - The up/down louvre automatically swings up and down.
- V-PAM - v-PAM inverter technology increases the maximum output of the compressor significantly and enables high power and high efficiency.
- Washable Panel - Dust that accumulates on the air conditioner can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Weekly Setback Timer - Weekly + setback timer can set temperature for two time spans and for each day of the week.
- Weekly Timer - Different ON-OFF times can be set for up to 7 days.
FUJITSU DESIGNER RANGE ACCESSORIES
|AOTG18KUCA||FUJITSU DESIGNER R/C HWS OUT 5KW||790mm||620mm||290mm||40kg||5kW|
|ASTG18KUCA||FUJITSU DESIGNER R/C HWS IND 5KW||870mm||282mm||185mm||9.5kg||1/4" - 1/2"||5kW|
All care has been taken to ensure part numbers, descriptions, techincal accuracy, images and prices are correct, however errors may exist and manufacturers continual product development may result in changes to specifications.